A virtual private server is a isolated slice of a stand-alone server. Each VPS performs and executes exactly like a stand-alone server for its users and applications. The VPS hosting is powered by Open virtualization platform. It can be rebooted independently and has its own root access, users, IP addresses, memory, processes, files, applications, system libraries and configuration files. Light overhead and efficient design of Xmedia solutions makes it the right virtualization choice for production servers with live applications and real-life data.
- Have full root access and install any application software into your VPS
- Smooth transition to migrate from VPS to a full dedicated server
- Isolated environment for your applications and data privacy
- Easy upgrade of resources and computing power with zero downtime
- Fraction of the costs required for dedicated server with identical functionality.